We pride ourselves on making dentistry a pleasant experience for everyone who visits our office. We are a professional team of dedicated, caring individuals working together to provide optimum dentistry in friendly and comforting surroundings.
At your first visit, new adult patients can expect:
- A review of your medical and dental history.
- A full extra-oral and intra-oral examination including soft tissue (oral cancer examination) and TM Joint.
- We will take any necessary radiographs.
- We will take intra-oral photos of your teeth and show you the pictures on the over-head television where we can discuss what they show.
- Periodontal probing (indicates presence of any gum disease).
- We will discuss our findings.
- We will discuss your dental health goals.
Together, we will devise a customized treatment plan specifically designed for you.
Your Child’s First Visit To The Family Dentist!
The requirements for children will vary according to their age and condition. We want to make their first visit to the dentist as fun and enjoyable as possible. Please check our Do’s and Don’ts for your Child’s first visit Parents are continually surprised how well their children do at our office!
Fees & Insurance
Many of our service fees are covered by most dental insurance plans. We will send your dental claims electronically to your insurance company for your convenience, and a re-imbursement cheque is mailed to you directly. We require payment at the time our services are rendered and we offer patients a variety of payment options.
Family Dentistry Whitby
At Appleton Dental we provide family-friendly dentistry in a welcoming atmosphere. Our goal is to create life-long relationships using family dentistry Whitby parents trust for their kids. We invite you to discover the difference family dentistry in Whitby can make for your oral health.